Do you like buying tuna in large numbers? Well, if you like to store the tuna in your home, you should know that by freezing the tuna is the best ways for you to get long last tuna. This day, you can freeze your fresh tuna by your own self. It means you should not buy the frozen tuna loin because you can freeze the fresh tuna itself.
Things You Need
If you would like to make your own frozen tuna loin, you should prepare the things which can help you to freeze your tuna as well. The things are:
- Fresh tuna itself
- ¼ cup of pickling salt
- Plastic wrap
- Resalable plastic freezer bag
How To Freeze Your Tuna?
After you prepare those things, you can start to freeze your own tuna. This is the simple way you can do to make your own frozen tuna:
- You need to mix the salt and water well.
- Prepare the tuna and then you can dip the tuna into the salt water just for a minute. Don’t dip the tuna for a long time. Need to notice that you should dip a whole fish.
- Then, rinse it well. Wrap the tuna with the plastic wrap. Make sure a whole fish is covered well. Then, you can store it in the reseal able freezer bag. Before you close it, you have to press the air to come out of the plastic bag.
- Then, store it in the coldest part of your freezer. It can long last up to 3 months if you freeze it well.
Those are the simplest ways you can do if you would like to make your own frozen tuna loin at your home. With those ways, it will help you to keep your tuna can last longer and you can cook it anytime you want it.